Catch A Water Leak Early With A Manhattan Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A Connected Alarm System
A Professionally Monitored Manhattan Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that may lead to significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
But, when you install a Manhattan monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector notifies you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Manhattan?
You never expect to descend your staircase to find that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Manhattan flood detector can recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. When your Manhattan flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your smart device will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Manhattan Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when help comes to your location. Using these systems is important when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Manhattan flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when flowing water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain contact with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the best solution to fit your needs. Just call (212) 553-6589 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.